For those of you who may not have received the announcement, GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.6 was just released today 9/10/2010. What’s in it for you? Here are some highlights from the announcement:
Additional Microsoft Technology Platform support:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit only)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8
Numerous Usability and Administration additions:
- Lookup List / Cross field validation support which enables a lookup list to change based on the value of another field so users are presented with accurate information.
- Option to “Show contact name on activity tabs” for both pending and historical activities so users can see in-depth contract information when viewing rolled-up list of activities.
- Simultaneous alarms displayed on a single screen to help prevent multiple alarm pop-ups from getting buried beneath other windows in GoldMine.
- Import a One-Button-Sync profile using Outlook: Administrator can now send a new one‐button sync profile to an undocked user via e‐mail and an end-user can apply the profile even when using Outlook for e-mail.
GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.6 helps improve product quality and performance with over 70 product fixes and enhancements!