What is “The Cloud”? It can mean different things to different people. Most of you may have heard of SaaS (Software as a Service), but The Cloud is much more than that. It can also mean HaaS, DaaS, NaaS, or even IaaS (Hardware, Desktop, Network, or Infrastructure as a Service). The differences between those 4 are minor, but they mean taking The Cloud beyond a mere subscription service. Cloud-based CRMs, in most cases, are simply a subscription to online software. No ownership, little control, and they give you only ONE thing for the price… that single application.
If that’s all you need, great! But for many, it still requires you to maintain your own network infrastructure for your other applications and data. For others, it means not only paying for a CRM subscription, it means paying separate monthly fees to separate vendors, for online Accounting software, hosted Exchange or hosted e-mail, Office365, online storage and backups, and so on. That’s 5-6 charges from 5-6 vendors. That can really start to add up quickly and make management and accountability a nightmare!
Now there is a quick and easy way to host your own copy of GoldMine in the Cloud… and that is called:
EarthLink Cloud Workspace ™
What makes this different? First and foremost it’s a IaaS solution, which means you get much more than just a CRM subscription. Here’s a brief list of what’s included:
- Host GoldMine as well most, if not all, of your other applications. With over 250 certified applications, all can be hosted for you, at one low-price, in your own customized cloud environment. That includes applications such as QuoteWerks and QuickBooks (no need to pay multiple hosting subscriptions)
- Securely access your Cloud Workspace from anywhere, on any device, via any Internet or private connection (Including RDP, browser, MAC, iPhone, iPad, & Android access options)
- Hosted in a SSAE16 SOC2 Certified Data Center
- Administrators have full control of security policies and directory permissions
- Reduce or Eliminate on-site servers and software maintenance
- Complete Business Continuity with fully redundant data storage and routine backup
- 24x7x365 Technical Support
- Starting at only $85 per user per month (3-user minimum and 1-year agreement)
- Price includes a full suite of Microsoft Office 2013
- Hosted Exchange available at an additional price (but you still only get 1 bill)
- One-time setup fee of $95 per user includes installation of SQL, GoldMine, and any other application you require
And since you own GoldMine, you and your data aren’t held hostage. You have the freedom of changing platforms at any time. If your needs change or you change your mind down the road, you can switch to a premise install with very little effort!
Hope you find this of value!
Enjoy and Happy GoldMining!!